Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quirky Thursday

10 of my FAVORITE things!

Starting off a new year, I'm always into trying new things
and I hope that most of you are too!  So here are ten of my favorite things that if
you've never tried out...you should.


1.  LipFusion Lip Gloss- It's not only pretty but it's supposed to have "lip plumping" abilities.  Honestly, I just love the cool, tingly way my lips feel when I use it. ;)
2.  Philosophy Body Wash-  Ummm...you come out of the shower smelling like a delicious dessert (And let's be honest ladies...most men secretly want that...ha ha)
3.  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm-  I'm what some might call a "chapstick-a-holic".  I don't go anywhere without my chapstick and go absolutely BONKERS if I accidently leave it at home.  Plus, it gives your lips that cooling sensation and I love that.
4.  Coochy Shave Cream-  Yes, I understand that some might think that the name is "crude" or "inappropriate" and to them I say, "Grow up...we're big girls now".  This stuff is AWESOME and leaves you without any razor burn anywhere.  Even your man can use it for his face, I promise that even he will love it.  Not to mention that it can also be used as a hair conditioner.  


5.  Scarves-  It's winter time and I just can't get enough of these beautiful things (just ask my husband). I wish I could have fit them all into one photo.  I wear these bad boys all year long, depending on the weight of the scarf, of course.  They're a great way to dress up something as simple as a t-shirt & jeans (which is my favorite kind of attire).  



6.  Tootsie Rolls-  If I haven't told you the tootsie roll story(s) yet...it's because I'm saving it for Valentine's Day.  
7.  Starbucks-  I'm addicted...I totally love my Gold Card and don't even wanna know how much I spend there a year.
8.  Aprons-  I wear an apron for just about everything, because if you're artistic and anything like me, you probably make a bit of a mess when you work (drives the husband nutts!)
9.  MUSIC-  I could never imagine a world without music!  It makes my heart and soul smile.  It's my escape when I need to get away and the thing that makes me happiest in life, second to my husband, of course.  Sometimes a single note can give me a chill.  Music is a connection that I never want to lose, whether it's singing along to an overplayed song on the radio or just belting out my favorite musical, music just always feels like home.


10. Hair Accessories-  If it's not obvious enough...I love them!  I feel like they're a way of getting that inner child out and a really fun way to just express yourself!  

I hope that you have a WONDERFUL Thursday and maybe try something new today.

What are some of your favorite things?

1 comment:

  1. I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance.

    Thanks!

    Jackie
    jclarkmca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete