Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

New Year Resolutions

With the end of January near (I know I can't believe it either), I have only recently began thinking about my New Year resolutions. Usually I don't even take the time to make them, but this past year I made only one & was able to stick to it. I am proud of the outcome of Love 3 Boutique so far & know that this is only the beginning.

This year I have an entire list that I plan on sticking to. Some of them, you may think are stupid little things that don't need to be made into a resolution, but those little things are big things in my life. I feel like putting them in print & letting everyone know about them will help me to keep them.

So here we go:
1.   Save money (The Husband & I really want to buy a house!)


2.  Get on better sleep schedule (Anyone who knows me, knows I am an extreme night owl & it's extremely rare if the Husband & I go to bed at the same time.)


3.  Lose weight (I know, I know...how generic.)


4.  Pay off credit cards (We don't want any debt!)


5.  Post on blog at least 3x per wk (I'm gonna start w/ Mon-Wed-Fri).


6.  Work on Love 3 Boutique product at least 1 to 2x per wk (I am so busy all the time & when the Husband & I see each other I don't want to do anything but spend time w/ him!)


7.  Buy all family/friends Christmas by Oct. (This past year we were finished by the end of Nov. So we're shooting for earlier than that).


8.  Pay off car early (We're scheduled to be done in July!)


9. Decorate & organize cheaply (Always looking for ways to liven this place up!)


10.  Be more tidy (I'm kinda messy but I love organization, so I'm gonna kick it up a notch & start tidying up my messes.)



So here's to keeping to them!

What are some of your resolutions for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment