Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Timely Tuesdays: {Fun way to use your Toms Flag!}

Okay, so I think that the hubby and I are becoming a Toms family...ha ha.



  I got my first pair on February 7th & tweeted:


Got my Tom's in yesterday & they are Mucho Comfy!


I had gone to use a Nordstrom's gift card and they were out of my size so, I ordered them for absolutely NO EXTRA CHARGE!  Since then, I have become obsessed with Toms!  I pretty much want them in every single design.  Not only do they promote and represent something AWESOME...they really are super comfy!  I mean, I trust that you all know about Toms but for those of you who don't, here's some info.


Toms gives out these little flags with every pair of shoes that they sell and people go around taking photos with them.  So I thought, why not create something useful with the flag to show your support even more?  I am a crazy person when it comes to shopping bags!  I mean it, if I see a cute one that doesn't cost much...I'm probably going to buy it.  It drives Trey crazy, we have so many bags.  Big burlap bags are my favorite!  So I decided to make a bag and add one of my Toms flags to it.  It's something that is super easy and you could do it with an all ready made canvas bag that you can get from almost any craft store.
An Easy How-To 
An easy way to do this is to buy your canvas bag and some double sided iron-on applique interfacing.  Take your flag and iron-on the interfacing to the backside of your flag.  Then iron the flag onto the bag.  It's that simple!
Or you could always choose to sew yours on like I did.
I am IN LOVE with this bag and can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment