Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Case of: The Mondays

So, I have decided to start making "Theme Days" for each day of the week.  I have been meaning to do this for a while and just haven't ever gotten around to it, but I'm am going to try my best to be a blogging machine!  :)

To start us out for the week, I truly do have a case of the Mondays.  I'm going back to work full time for the first time since June 24th....yes, that's right.  No, I haven't been without a job.  I am a nanny and the family that I work for was out of town for vacation for that long.  I still worked but I was pretty much on my own schedule, and while it was nice...I actually am happy to be getting back to a real schedule.  (Don't get me wrong...I'll miss all the extra sleep I was getting...I LOVE SLEEP!)  The youngest of the kids just graduated kindergarten and the oldest just graduated high school (Yes...there is a big gap there...ha ha).  I had these plans to make them each a cute little mini scrapbook as each of their graduation gifts by their graduation, but I became really busy and didn't.  So, I made them while they were out of town.  I am giving Faith's to her tomorrow and Alex's (I am ashamed to admit still needs a little work) will be given to her on Tuesday when I see her. 






So, what do you think?  Does this inspire you to give as a gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment