Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Timely Tuesdays: DIY Dry Erase Board

Okay, I know that I'm a little late and I'm SUPER sorry, especially since it's the first week that I'm trying to do my weekday themes.  (Not very "timely" of me)! Plus, my computer has been acting up and making things more difficult than they need to be.
Timely Tuesdays will be posts of different types of How To's that you can do in a "timely" fashion.  Pretty much, "anyone can do it" how to's.  

Today I'm going to show you how to make a Dry Erase Board using a poster frame and some fabric.  It's super easy and let's face it, much prettier than using one from your local office supply store.  And did I mention cheaper?  So let's get started!



Here is the FINAL PRODUCT!!  YAY!


So, what are your thoughts?  Does it make you wanna go make one right now?



1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH absolutely amazing work!!!!

    I'm a new follower!
    Please check out my blog, and
    follow me back if you like it!

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete