Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Aprons!

DIY Wedding Challenge 2010: Bridesmaids' Aprons article photo
I'm an Apron Enthusiast, so I decided that as one of the gifts to my Bridesmaids...I would make them each an apron and have their names embroidered onto it. There's no final pictures with the embroidered names, but that's only because I havent finished all of them yet. I'm also taking orders for anyoe who would like one of their own or for a gift. If you hurry...it could be a cute gift for mom for Mother's Day or even the Wife.

(Note that these are two different aprons. It was hard to take pictures while I was also working on things..I kept getting up and taking these. The "Polka Dot" apron does not have a pocket on it, but instead I recycled an olld t-shirt. I cut out the design and then bordered it using tulle. If you look on my personal page you'll be able to see even more of these aprons in just a few weeks.)


No comments:

Post a Comment