Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Adorable Embellished Onsies!

I don't have any little ones, but I just love frilly stuff for little girls.  I was never "that" girl though, growing up I hated wearing dresses and frilly stuff...but I pray that one day I have a little girl to dress up!
So the hubby and I were iced in all week...literally.  So, I tried to make use of my time since I couldn't go anywhere.  I had cabin fever and was going to drive Trey (my husband) absolutely insane if I didn't do something.  So I pulled out some Circo onsies that I had bought on clearance at Target and decided to embellish them with some left over fabric that I had put away.  I'm gonna have to do some more because I absolutely LOVE the way that they turned out!  So, what do you think?













No comments:

Post a Comment